Total Pageviews

Friday, October 22, 2010

Dejavu

Abigail has a thing for tormenting our cats! She seems to think of it as a challenge....how long can I lay on this ball of fur before it starts making noises.... i.e. growling/whining! LOL She really does take after her mother in so many ways and THIS is definitely one of them!!! So, without further ado....THIS is Gage, our handsome grey cat!

and THIS would be Abigail starting her 'challenge' ~she looks so innocent, doesn't she?

She makes him do whatever she wants....just like her mother did at that age.... Note the look of joy on her face and the look of fear in Gage's eyes! HA!

Aaaahhhh the smile of VICTORY!!!

Trying to escape:

UUUuuummmmm I think NOT!

FOILED!

He got lo0se!?!?!?!

RELENTLESS.....she's off to get him again!


Now...for the Dejavu moment~
This is Abigail today @ 2 1/2 years:


and this is Abigail @ 11 months old with our cat Drac:


The girl loves her cats! I can't believe how much my girl has grown....I don't know where time has gone or continues to go. She is such a beautiful little girl FULL of love. She is truly a gift from God. <3

1 comment:

  1. Ally does the same thing with our cat Piper the Puma - the EXACT same thing. Hysterical! I'm glad you are taking so many pictures. :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete