Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Didn't make it to the arboretum....BUT....

The girls and I were headed to the Dallas Arboretum to meet up with Kelly and her littles PJ and Katelyn. We ended up not making it there....LONG STORY...and we ended up at Firewheel Mall. We attempted to spread out a blanket and have a picnic lunch but the ground was wet from the rains the day before and it soaked through BOTH our blankets. All well...it was still fun and the kids seemed to enjoy it, although the wind about blew us away and we had wet spots in different areas depending on how we were sitting!

These two have a lot of fun together!


Inside the train deciding what their destination will be....


Inside the engine


There was A LOT of this....


....and a couple of these....


Abigail discovered the nuts that fell from the trees....


...and she carried them 99% of the time we were there like this....




....and a bit more of this....


I absolutely LOVE the look on PJ's face in this one!! HAHAHA (NOTE Abigail's hand gripped tightly to those nuts!!! ;) )


This would be Samantha's view... :) I can't tell you how much I love that little head of hers!!



Afterwards Ms. Kelly surprised them all with suckers! Abigail was really proud of hers...can you tell! LOL :)


Look at that face! It was MMMmmmm GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment