Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2010

(11-14-10) Oh Christmas Tree...Oh Christmas Tree...You are so very pretty!

Today Mimi and Mine Mine came over for their weekly donut fix after church! Afterwards all the girls went Targeting so Mimi could get a tree for Abigail's room! She was so excited...they had all colors for trees...pink, turquoise, black, white, metallic green, 'tree' green....SO MUCH to choose from! Mom and I were pretty happy that you chose the simple 'tree' green as your 'final' selection! LOL And no, we didn't make the decision for you! You picked out some pretty cute ornaments to go on it too! They were a cute little, expensive box of ice cream cones and cup cakes! lol You also picked out some fun little different colored plain ornaments that were fun too! You picked a PURPLE (SHOCK) star to go on top and the lights you picked out had to have PURPLE in them as well. lol We almost bought a purple skirt to go around it but we opted not to since it was $8!!! lol. OIY! This tree wasn't cheap....but it was so much fun to watch my girl pick everything out! We packed up and went home...pulled it all out and got to work. I only had to show you one time how to put the ornament on the tree and the rest you did all by yourself!!! :) You had so much fun and you did such a GREAT job!!! Later, I went to go to the store and realized I didn't have my wallet...long story short...it fell out of the diaper bag, was left in a shopping cart, a very NICE person turned it in untouched and I had to go back to Target to get it. So while there, I decided to buy the LAST PURPLE skirt...b/c it just didn't look like a Christmas tree without it! :) We love you BG! Can't wait to watch you open your presents from Santa!!!

Showed her how to do one....

and that"s all it took.

I like this pic with Mimi and Mine Mine in the background laughing....i'm sure they are saying something about Abigail :)

Recruiting Mimi for some help!

The finished tree! Excuse the blurred pic...taken with my cell phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment