Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What happens????

Every Tuesday Abigail goes to MDO at our church. We get up in the morning, get dressed, have our breakfast, I do her hair and we are good to go!
THIS is what she will look like before school: (NOTE: the cute little pink bow!)



AND THIS....is what she looks like when I pick her up 5 hours later....



SERIOUSLY....she looks like she's a distant relative of cousin it or something! HAHAHA. It doesn't matter how tight I put that rubber band in, it all comes out. And most of the time I can tell that it has been 'redone' by one of her teachers! LOL OIY. To me, it says she is having a great time playing with her friends!! And as I picked her up yesterday, the teach met me at the door and says too me....in so many words....the next time I put a dress on Abigail to please put some shorts on under the dress b/c she has been going around all day pulling up her dress! WHAT?!?!? OH.MY.GOODNESS. FOR REAL!?!? She doesn't do that at home....so I never thought to put leggings on her or anything. ooppps! So, next time I'll put something on under her dress so we don't show everyone our big girl panties!!! What am I gonna do with her?!!?? ;)

1 comment:

  1. LOL So cute! Kenzie comes home all orange and dirty from the playground haha.. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete