Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Muffins Anyone?!?!?

This morning we woke up and there was actually NOTHING on the docket for the day! WHAT? *GASP* NOTHING SCHEDULED??? NOPE! Awesome! So, we lounged in our pj's most of the day! Yay for pajama day!! :)

Today we made muffins! Not the fancy made from scratch kind....rather the pour the mix into the bowl, add milk and stir kind! lol Abigail had fun with it...and really, that's all that matters! Right? I poured the mix and milk in the bowl and she stirred....


She had fun spooning the mix into the muffin pan. She did it with such precision!



In the oven they went. I had two littles waiting patiently for their goods!!!


Samantha is so funny....every time she sees a baby in the mirror or in a reflection she has to kiss the baby! :) Makes me laugh every time. It melts me!



I'm so lucky to have two little girls full of love. Not just a little bit but overflowing with love. I'm blessed!

Flashback....28 days shy of a year....


WOW!!! How much she has grown.... bittersweet, I tell ya, bittersweet.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Pictures! You are doing a great job with your blog! So proud of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, Love this. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete