When I asked her to tell me about her day she said, "not right now, Mommy." hhhmmmm....ok? After a few questions that got very little response from her this is my version of her day....
They didn't play with the cards today (that they played with on Tuesday).
She got the sunglasses from the treasure chess (if they don't get any bad marks for the week they get a goody from the treasure box).
She got to chose between orange or green sunglasses and she chose green.
She got to eat her snack with her teddy today (today was bring a bear to have a picnic with!).
So that's it. Four small statements out of 4 hours of class. *sigh* I thought at this age they actually WANTED to tell you about their day?!?!? I didn't think we got to the question prying days until Jr. High!?!?! HAHAHAHA. It's all good! <3 I love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment