Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Class helper!

I am so excited that my girl is SO EXCITED to go to school!!! We were waiting in line to drop her off and I swear she was going to climb through the car window!!! hahahaha. For those wondering...we were NOT driving down the road. We were parked that is why she is not in her seat and doesn't have her seat belt on! :)


Later you told me about your day...or, at least part of it! :) You and your friend Howie were chosen to be teacher's helpers! Howie passed out the cups and you got to hand out the napkins! :) And...you learned about the color yellow! :)

Tuesday you were assigned some 'homework'! Mrs. P send home a paper doll that we were to decorate to look like you! I pulled out the crayons and you went to work coloring....added some buttons for your eyes, nose and mouth and I cut some tulle to make a "tutu". You wanted your doll to look like a ballerina! tee hee. You did a great job decorating!!! <3 Here is the result:


I had so much fun helping you decorate your doll! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment