Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"Mommy, I found my attitude."

What a GORGEOUS day out today! We have had 60+ days in a row of 100+ degree temps this summer. Rough, rough summer. Needless to say we didn't do to much outside! :/ So, today I decided to surprise Abigail and take her to a park and hang out for a bit. It was kind of a last minute thing and my girl was so excited when I pulled up and she realized what and where we were!!! She had so much fun...she even made a friend named Andrew. She played with him about half the time we were there. When he left before us she said, "Mommy, I'm going to miss my friend." :) She has such a loving spirit. She loved the swings and the slide....

and her very favorite way to go down the slide was on her belly! :)

She even went down it a few times the RIGHT way! :)

Thankful there was no replay of the time you decided to walk down the slide and faceplant into the grass. That would not have been good here! ...NO GRASS!!! :)
Sister loved the slides too...in fact so much so she would scream her head off if we hindered her ability to go DOWN the slide! tee hee. You both have such strong wills! I'm gonna be grey by 40! ;)

She saw how you were going up the slide with your feet and down the slide with your belly and she was trying to copy you!!! She watches everything you do....I hope you really do know how much she loves you....

I shouted..."Abigail, we're leaving in 5 minutes!!" You responded..."OK, Mommy!" The five minutes came and went. I told you that you could go down the slide one more time and then we were leaving. Well, you being you, decided to do every obstacle you could on the playground but not go down that slide b/c you knew we'd leave. So, I told you we had to go and then you started to throw your fit. Oh those fits. How I love them. How embarrassed I am when you throw them at 3 1/2 years old....like you are never told no or never disciplined. *SIGH* So we had our 'discussion'...be thankful for what you get lalalalalala....and I turn around and started walking towards the car. From behind me I hear you say, "Mommy, I found my attitude." NO KIDDING!!! Bwahahahahahaha even when I'm frustrated with you, you put a smile on my face. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment