Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Love Bite!

So, yesterday Abigail was at MDO while I was working and when I went to pick her up the director met me at the door and tells me that there was an incident with Abigail. *NERVOUS* What kind of incident??? She continues and tells me that Abigail was bit on the arm by one of the kids and that she was ok and she was really sorry.... I was like ok, no biggie! Don't love that she got bit but it happens! I asked her if it was a little fella in her class and she told me she wasn't allowed to tell me due to privacy policies. OK...no biggie...I'll ask his Mom when I see her today, if not today than on Thursday at our bible study. When I picked Abigail up her teachers told me the same thing....and Abigail grabs her left elbow and pulls it to the front of her and says, 'I boo-boo, Mommy.' There was no sign of any kind of love bite so I smile and tell her she was just fine! Her mind quickly shifted to her belongings that were laid out in the hall by the door, as they are each week! Low and behold...I'm leaaving and little fella's Mommy is coming and I tell her what they told me to give her a heads up, if in fact it was him! :) ....and what do you know...come to find out it was him, his Mom was a bit upset about it and apologizes, of course. I'm gonna say it here like I told her....kids are kids...it happens...and I am just thankful that I KNOW who it was that bit her! I know she's an amazing Mom....I've seen it! And I know she doesn't condone his actions. Now, if she did, I'd probably feel different! :) I'm thankful that God brought her and her little into my life. And Abigail talks about her little fella friend all the time, so I know she feels the same as I do. <3 When we got to the car I asked Abigail who bit her and she told me this little ones name....I smiled....and we talked about it. She said she cried...hahahaha...I bet! The girl can be dramatic! ;)

This week's lesson at school was the story of David and Goliath! Super cute...brown paper bag that held three different colored 'stones' made of paper, tied together with a piece of yarn. :) She LOVES her school days and I'm so thankful she is able to go!

The crafts outside in the hallway....

Abigail's goodies!

The 'Stones' :)

My Little Beauty <3

No comments:

Post a Comment