The last few days Abigail has decided that it is way more important to play than it is to nap during her 'nap time'. LOL OIY! Needless to say, Mommy DOES NOT agree with this 2 yr old's thought process, especially when it gets to be 6:00 and the little attitude of hers starts rearing it's little head. *SIGH* So, this Labor Day weekend we had to get all of our stuff that we had moved out of our house and into a storage unit and move it back into our house. Well, actually it's jam packed into one side of our garage! Anyways, we got both girls in bed and headed out the door leaving Mimi in charge in case they decided to wake up! about 2 hours later we return with the rented truck from our storage unit and back her into the drive way. Mom walkes out the front door, Samantha in her arms....'she just woke up!' I head up the stairs b/c I hear a sweet little girls voice babbling away over heard. Once I reached the top of the stairs I noticed there was a ton of light under her door. Now, she has those thermal block curtains, so when I saw the light I knew she was not in her bed! When I opened the door...there she stood....holding the curtain back with one hand and bending the blinds with the other pearing out the window looking at the 'big tuck' in the front drive way. MINE MINE!!!! She says as she jumps up and down. (Mine Mine, for those that do not know, is what the kids call my Dad...don't ask, just know it fits him perfectly!) I had bought BG several new pairs of pj's that I had placed up in her room (within reach of her) and at some point during the 'suppose to be napping time' she got out of bed, went over to her new jammies, picked out her favorite pair, snapped it off those little plastic strings that hold the 'sets' together, and continued to put it on! Now, mind you, she does not dress herself yet and the fact that she attempted this makes me smile b/c I can just imagine her maneuvering her little arms and doing her best to figure things out. After having said all that....THIS is what I opened the door to find.....

LOOKING AT THE GUYS WORKING HARD!

Called up Mimi to see what Mommy saw! :)

She was so proud of herself!!


Still trying to figure things out....
HAHAHAHHAHA....yes...the green top is what goes with the stripes....the pink cupcakes...well, you can see she tried her best. Her little arms found the right holes, but her head couldn't quite find the hole it was suppose to be in! :) I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!! She keeps me smiling every day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment