Tuesdays my daughter has Mother's Day Out at our church in town. She went there last year and really enjoyed it...she loved her teachers~ Ms. Jan and Ms. Sheila~ and enjoyed beeing around kiddos the same age as her. This year we were sad to say goodbye to Ms. Jan (even though she's right across the teeny tiny hall!) and so excited we got Ms. Sheila and Ms. Tiffany this year! I dropped off my daughter for week number 2 yesterday....Jonah and the Wale was the story of the day! When I picked her up they always have their 'craft' placed outside to pick up with the kiddos names on them. I sought out Abigail's and smiled as I picked it up....a picture, of Jonah and the whale of course! I could just see my little with a red crayon in her hand going all crazy in circles and the look on her face as she concentrated gluing the blue died rice on the page as the water. Ms. Sheila will give me a rundown of the day and how well she did or didn't do. She knows that we have been working on the potty training thing and last week she didn't go potty but she stayed dry. My girl holds it as long as possible....TRYING to break this habit! Anyways....Ms. Sheila tells me that she actually went pee on the potty today and that when she did she said "Mommy be SO HAPPY!" Makes this Mommy's heart smile to know she wants to make her Mommy proud of her...and also knowing that she knows that I AM! I am super duper proud of my little in every way!
JONAH AND THE WHALE:
.JPG)
LAST WEEK'S WAS THE COW JUMPED OVER THE MOON:
(and we talked about cows the whole way home and the rest of the day!)
No comments:
Post a Comment