We started the day out at a friend's house in Dallas who has rescently started selling 31 products. I. LOVE. 31. PERIOD. And it doesn't help that I have a small fascination with bags...any kind of bags. Lunch bags, diaper bags, totes, purses...you get the point. I'm an addict and need an intervention! HA! For real, though....had to make a real effort not to spend a fortune at the party. This shin-dig was from 11-1.
Next up? Birthday party for a Mommy's little that's in our Mommies Group. She turned 4!! We had so much fun. Here birthday theme was RAINBOWS...and there was color everywhere! SO FUN! There was a bounce house and face painting....there were even horses in the yard (the birthday girl's grandparent's owned them)
The girl NEVER wants her face painted....but today, today was DIFFERENT! She went for it...and not just a little here and there...but full court press! AWESOME! I think I was more excited than she was!! Here she's getting ready.... :)
A work in progress...

And the finished product...a brown kitty!!!! She has a little beanie baby cat that I got when I was in high school that she carries around with her everywhere. Who knew when I got that thing that one day my girl would LOVE it. :) Funny.
This is BG and her BFF Miss K hanging out together at the party! I LOVE this girl...so does Abigail. Miss K has a little brother who is just 9 days younger than Sister! So, we all get along great! :)
Before the face paint....
and after....

Party #3....Miss A's 4th birthday party!!! So adorable. we showed up and all the littles were dressed in princess attire....somehow I missed the memo on the invite *Optional~ Dress as your favorite princess*. OIY! GO MOM! lol Sheesh...but at least she was painted up like a little kitty for a short period of time. We ended up wet wiping that face spic and span clean...face paint is not water proof. lol Miss A is Abigail's little school buddy that's in her class this year. I didn't realize until recently that A's Mommy and I were in Bible study together last fall.
Singing happy birthday to the birthday girl! :) She's such a pretty little! ....BOTH of them! ;)
Abigail's face and the look on Miss A's face....precious!
Dress up Princesses on the glider....non-dress up princess on the swing! ;) NOTE TO SELF: READ the FULL INVITE next time!!!!
There was a bounce house here as well! :) The birthday girl and my little bouncin like crazies! :) This one is WAY BIGGER than the one we have!! Maybe we'll have to get one of these for Abigail's birthday?!?!?!
One worn out big little right there.....7 hours of go go go socializing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment