Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Football Tuesday

Every Tuesday night big brother J has his football game. Abigail loves them. This home game had the cheerleaders and she was memorized!!! lol Oh, God help me!!! I am always quick to point out the dancers as they take the field at half time!!! ;)

Abigail scored a snack on her walk with Mimi...they musta passed to concession stand!


Checkin out the cheerleaders while chompin the popcorn :)


I love the following pics of J....he's grown up so much this year. All the kids have....


I think this is my fav :)



It's a team effort to keep sister entertained at the football games...here is Dad and T walking with sister as she takes them on a tour of the track/football field. I just love this pic and wish I had my zoom lens for this shot. Makes my heart smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment