
Total Pageviews
Thursday, September 30, 2010
My Little Barista
Mommy has her own little personal Barista in the house. All I have to do is get down my coffee cup and Barista BG takes care of the rest! LOL Thanks to our Keurig Coffee maker! I point to the K-cup I want and Barista BG picks it out of the carousel, opens up the holder and places the K-cup in there and closes it, and then she presses the brew button! All done while on her tippy toes! My little helper even srits the creamer in after my fresh cup is brewed. Careful not to spill it! ;)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love that picture of her on her tippy toes with her big toe on her left foot bent under! Little girls are just the sweetest little things! I am so glad my brother lives close enough to love on them and watch every phasae they go through!
ReplyDelete