This weekend Brian decided to take down the trampoline that was in our back yard, with the boys help! It's amazing how much bigger our back yard actually is without that eye sore there anymore! So, Josh spent some time out there hanging out with Abigail. I looked out the screen door to see Josh running around with Abigail on his back, her laughing loudly and smiling from ear to ear! :) I even caught this little....MOMMY THERE IS DIRT ON MY FINGER girl ROLLING around in the grass and mud! She had stains on her knees I actually had to SCRUB out! HEAVEN! She adores her big brother and I just love it on the days that he doesn't feel like he's too old to play with her! Makes my heart happy!
Check that face! DELICIOUS!



Complete with airplane noises NOTE: Josh's expression!

'Ducking' under the tree headed into the 'jungle'!

The face says it all!!!
Aw! <3 So sweet.. They will love being able to look back at this when they are older!
ReplyDeleteI love this... beautiful. :)
ReplyDelete